Every business wants it, but few know how to get it. I'm talking about instant recognition. The kind you get when you hear a slogan, some piece of music or even see a logo that brings a specific business to mind. Many businesses try to get that kind of recognition, but most go about it in all the wrong ways.
To promote social inclusion across the pools of the country and sometimes all over the world, radio advertisement is extremely flexible and feasible for business owners as they get fame for their business and for relevant commodity in few seconds. The duration of a radio ad is always no more than 60 seconds and some times it is about only 15-30 seconds only. So for getting more attention of the listeners depends on the power of radio ad. Radio ad producers always try their best to produce a radio ad that dose not listen or sounds before it and have lot monotony. So they write a powerful jingle and custom ad that has the ability to get the attention of the listeners at once and can strike their attention from all other tasks for which they are busy. This ability of the jingles (a sound behind the voice in the radio ad) impresses a listener a lot and remains active for a long time in one's mind.
Another major advantage of radio advertising is that it is inexpensive to produce ads and to place them among the audience. This allows small business owners the luxury of placing advertisements on more than one station in a given market. Direct response radio advertising is a very powerful way to grow a business profitably.
Jingles and their lyrics have vaulted countless companies and products to worldwide fame, because they're 400 times more effective than a commercial that's simply spoken. While you're innocently tapping your foot to a jingle and its lyrics, it's communicating a message disguised in a melody that you'll remember, and it's giving life and personality to products normally regarded as ordinary, boring household items. Suddenly, these products are transformed into amazing inventions that you desperately and immediately want. And, much like nursery rhymes, remembering a product is easier when it's associated with a catchy tune and simple, memorable lyrics. Amazingly, this technique can help us remember things for more than 20 years.
1. Build branding for your company. Nothing reinforces your image like a consistent, quality message. Jingles make a quality, catchy tune that'll have your customers singing happily as they walk in your store!
2. Cost Effective. In the long run, jingles can prove its value. Instead of paying huge sums of money every month for a new commercial, your jingle stands the test of time and continues to impress months after it first hits the airwaves. With a simple update in copy, you can keep it fresh all the while keeping your audience updated as to what your company is promoting that particular month or week.
3. It's a great word. Is there a cooler name than jingle? We think not.
4. Easy to remember. You know what it's like, you get a song stuck in your head and all day long you're singing it. Just imagine when a potential customer is singing about your business all day long!
5. They've stood the test of time. Jingles have been around since 1923, right around the time that commercial radio came to the public. 80 something years later, we feel like we do justice to this age old practice, let us prove it to you!