25 things a Bride must do on the week before wedding
You can't even believe you have come this far, right?
Meeting someone, sharing moments, opening up your heart and letting them into your worst fears; letting them know your biggest worries and loving each other despite the inherent flaws and imperfections.
It's what makes love all the more enchanting, and that's why you're about to unlock a new level of that sensational feeling when you walk down the aisle with the love of your life soon.
The few days before a wedding have proven to be full of activities – loads of undone stuff and several deadlines to meet.
To avoid leaving some details unattended to and entering into panic mode on the morning of your wedding, here is a list of all the things you should do on the week leading to your wedding:
1. Have a rehearsal with your dress on
2. Try on your shoes and leave it on for a considerable amount of time. Do this a number of times in the week preceding your wedding
3, Chat with your wedding planner
4. Clear out all to-do lists you may have from work. Reply all emails too.
5.Get as much sleep as possible
6. Clean up the apartment you're marrying into
7. Pack your honey moon bags. Better to start early so as not to forget anything
8. Read your wedding vows out loud [To love and cherish… till death do us part]
9. Call your inlaws [your groom's mum] to say hello
10. Assign who's going to be in charge of gift collection
11. Spend some time with your bridesmaids [even if it's via skype]
12. Confirm who's giving a toast
13. Be sure of who will have your second dress [if you have a second dress]
14. Glam up them nails, girl!
15. Have some time alone with your Fiancé
16. Reach a plan with him on how you'll both escape when the party's getting too long and you both need to get out [wink]
17. Get a facial
18. Visit the spa and get some queen treatment
19. Indulge yourself on your biggest cravings
20. Call special guests again
21. Get some boudoir photos
22. Write your groom a love note
23. Send vendors their final payments
24. Put together a list of party/romantic songs you and your man love'
25. Now take a deep breath and get ready to have fun!!!