Are you tired of writing JAMB multiple time? Are you considering securing university admission without UTME? If you answered yes to these questions then here comes the solution to the menace, with Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) prospective university admission seekers can secure 200L admission into their preferred university and course without JAMB. Please read the below important fact about the programme carefully for better understanding.
1. IJMB is a federal government approved programme, certified by NUC and JAMB.
2. It is owned and moderated by Ahamadu Bello University Zaria.
3. Its a 9-12 month programme that will get you into 200L upon successful completion to your preferred universities and course nationwide.
4. Unlike JAMB, IJMB certificate does not expire, its last forever, but its not for job, its strictly for admission into 200l in the University
5. In IJMB programme you are to undergo only a combination of 3 subjects that will suit the course of your choice.
6. The grading of IJMB is on points and it goes thus A=5 points, B=4 points, C=3 points, D=2 points E=1 point while F=0 point and 1 free point provided if you don't have any F in the result, and the total of the grading is over 15.
7. Most universities that accept IJMB programme offer admission into 200L with a minimum of 6 point provided there is no F in the result.
8. Full IJMB programmes lectures run in differents study centres nationwide, while the final examination and certification comes from the moderating body (ABU Zaria).
9. Most universities that accept IJMB give priorities to IJMB candidates with good grades compared to other programmes like ND, NCE etc for direct entry 200L admission.
10. IJMB also offers O'level subjects that is of WAEC standard in only 2 subjects i.e English and Mathematics, to facilitate your admission. This means that if you have deficiency in either English or Mathematics in your O'level result, you can sit for IJMB O'level examination instead of registering for another SSCE examination (there are intensive lectures to cover those O'level subjects).
Enough has been said, Stop sitting at home and writing JAMB yearly without securing admission, enroll for IJMB programme today. To register call 0806272328 or visit Flat 6 Block 3 Felicia Afun Estate, Old Custom ,Opposite RCCG Church(Victory Parish) Ondo Road, Akure Ondo State